Saturday 26 May 2018

Old photos from the British Hall in Santa Fe

Having been at the ceremony of the celebration of AACI Santa Fe's 75th anniversary, made me go to old albums in search of good memories.
I want to share two photos of the celebration of King George VI's coronation at the British Hall. They were taken on May 12th, 1937.


In this photo, we can see Miryam Smiles. Henry Smiles,…. Brown, ….., Horacio Callet bois, Jorge Douglas Maldonado (my father), Nellie Norman, Bobby Browning, Luis Macagno, Lily Reddi, Gwen Browning, Joyce Garland at the table. Standing, second on the left, we can see my late aunt Delia Burgin.


The same day, this photo was taken and we can see, 
Standing: Mrs. López, Mrs. Gelpi, Olga López, Jorge Douglas Maldonado (my father), Mrs. Reddi, …. Brown, Henry Smiles.
Sitting: ….., Geraldine Irigoyen, Pixie Irigoyen, Lili Reddi, Miryam Smiles, Joyce Garland, Bobby Browning.


No comments:

Post a Comment